Still Working Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic? This Guide Will Safeguard You And Your Family

Discussions and guides, tips on workplace, your office, boss, colleagues, experiences, and more.
Comment
Jegz
Senior

March 26th, 2020, 7:00 am

It is imperative that some people continue to work even in the midst of the #Covid19 pandemic. Especially those providing essential services. This guide from Bestnaija.ng will help protect you and also safeguard your family as you serve humanity!
stay safe covid19.jpeg
PRAISING OUR HEALTH WORKERS - DOCTORS AND NURSES
First of all, I must use the opportunity to praise and laud all health workers world-wide who are risking their lives day and night so that others can live good life. Their service is the most essential service right now. That is huge self-sacrifice. What greater sacrifice can any human offer on behalf of others?

These doctors and nurses (many of whom have died for us in the line of duty) have abandoned their families so as to be at the fore-front of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. They risk their lives everyday so that others can live. Let us appreciate them. Let us praise them. They are our heroes. We are forever indebted to you guys.

If any of you guys per adventure stumbles upon this post,please share. And take this as assurance that we love nd appreciate you doctors and nurses for your selflessness! We cannot repay you for your sacrifices. And for those who lot their lives in line of duty, may your family and colleagues be comforted.

Thank you' is not enough. We owe you! You are appreciated deeply.

APPRECIATE THEM BY OBEYING THEM:
And now these health workers are begging us all to make the work lighter for them by staying home! They are not staying home so that we can live, and they are begging the citizens to stay home at least to make their works and sacrifices easier. It is heart-breaking that many people and even governments are not obeying this simple instruction.

One great way we can show our gratitude and appreciation to our nurses and doctors who risk their lives day and night by fighting in the front line of this Covid-19 pandemic is by obeying them by STAYING HOME! - Bestnaija.ng

STAYING SAFE WHILE WORKING
This is a general guide for anyone still going out to work amidst this pandemic.

Basically, its all about protecting yourself and everyone else like your family whom you go back home to meet.
WHILE OUT THERE:
1. PROTECTIVE GEARS
Wear the appropriate protective apparatus while out. Health workers have their own protective gear specs. If you render other services like office or public roles, please remember to put on your face masks and hand gloves.

2. NO TOUCHING
It has been emphasized over and over again that our hands carry and transfer a lot of germs, including the Coronavirus. Do not under any circumstances touch your face, eyes, nose or mouth with your hands. DO NOT!

3. HAND WASHING AND SANITIZING
Wash your hand regularly with soap and under running water. This will rid your hands of microbes. In addition, use the hand sanitizers which I expect to be everywhere you go to disinfect your hands frequently.

4. NOSE MASK
Wear appropriately the recommended nose masks to protect both yourself and everyone around you.

UPON GETTING BACK HOME:
This one is very critical so that you would not expose your loved ones to danger. Stay tuned as I develop this part.

Meanwhile, do not touch anyone or anything at home unless you first disinfect and take hot bath.

Hang on...

Please share...

"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

March 26th, 2020, 8:19 am

Thanks
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
Edwardo
Senior

April 27th, 2020, 12:47 pm

Thanks for sharing :clap:
I'm the future flash ⚡⚡⚡ don't try me. I'm a ban free member on bestnaija.com
Ana2
Junior

May 27th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Please can you complete this stuff?
Dube
VIP VIP

August 31st, 2020, 12:44 pm