Whats binance coin

All news, trends and discussions relating to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, altcoins and blockchain technology and its numerous applications
Comment
Staralex
Junior

July 15th, 2020, 4:05 pm

Whats bioance coin

Please share...

Life never got hard we only got lazy
makavelli25
VIP VIP

July 15th, 2020, 5:48 pm

Cc: eMade check this bestie topics
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
Jude1458
Senior

July 15th, 2020, 8:45 pm

The word 'bioance' is not even a valid word
Gweng Jude
Staralex
Junior

July 15th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Jude1458 wrote:The word 'bioance' is not even a valid word
Sorry i mean binance
Jude1458
Senior

July 15th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Staralex wrote:
Sorry i mean binance
Binance Coin (or BNB) was created by Binance in 2017 as its utility token for discounted trading fees. Initially issued as an ERC20 token, Binance Coin has since become the native token of the main Binance Chain blockchain. Binance Coin can also be used to pay for travel expenses (such as hotels and flights booking), to buy virtual gifts, to shop using a credit card, and more.
Gweng Jude
Staralex
Junior

July 15th, 2020, 9:54 pm

Jude1458 wrote:
Staralex wrote:
Sorry i mean binance
Binance Coin (or BNB) was created by Binance in 2017 as its utility token for discounted trading fees. Initially issued as an ERC20 token, Binance Coin has since become the native token of the main Binance Chain blockchain. Binance Coin can also be used to pay for travel expenses (such as hotels and flights booking), to buy virtual gifts, to shop using a credit card, and more.
Thanks a lot
emmyking
Senior

August 31st, 2020, 11:21 am

After sooooooooooo long,when i had almost lost hope i got the job of my dreams.U could be the next...
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

January 11th, 2021, 11:40 am

Jude1458 wrote:
Staralex wrote:
Sorry i mean binance
:shkd: :shkd: pls rewind,i'm confused :w:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information