WHY LITERATURE MAPPING SHOULD BE ADDED TO RESEARCH PROPOSALS DURING PROJECT WRITING

Projects, seminars, theses materials, guides and discussions forum
Comment
spencer7
Junior

March 1st, 2020, 9:29 am

Proposal is very important to all the sectors in Nigeria; be the service sector or the manufacturing sector. When it comes to research project writing for undergraduate project topics, proposal takes a different dimension entirely.
The project proposal for undergraduate project topics captures basically three chapters of the complete project work. The above said is true from past knowledge of project writers in Nigeria.
But when it comes to literature mapping; here we are not looking at project proposals but a more detail summary which is usually in tabular form capturing the year of publication of a research work, the title, the authors name, his/her methodology, his/her findings, conclusion and the gap identified.
Most project supervisor like calling literature mapping gap analysis but it is more than that. Literature mapping is deeper and more detailed that mere gap analysis.
There are a lot of free project topics and research materials online you can see samples of literature mapping and gap analysis on.
Why I said there is need for literature mapping to be added to research project proposals is because it help identify the statement of the problem for project topics. Because when you carry out a detailed literature mapping for a project topic, you will be able to easily identify the statement of the problem in the research project work.
The literature for education project topics is not different from that of accounting project topics. The literature mapping simply follows a particular pattern. You may decide to do it tabular form or use shapes to map your literature. In my next article I will teach you guys how to do a proper literature mapping.
imperialwriters
imperialwriters

Please share...

ItuGlobal
Senior

December 15th, 2020, 1:51 am

The moot question is:

Would government accept this?

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Comment
  • Information