How about Altcoins and their future outlook?

All news, trends and discussions relating to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, altcoins and blockchain technology and its numerous applications
Comment
Erudite
Senior

January 13th, 2020, 7:14 am

Apart from Bitcoin, every other crypto is altcoin. Someone claims that Ethereum is largest altcoin in the crypto market, and crypto experts predict that the ethereum price prediction the price will reach high in the upcoming years.

How true is this claim? Years ago when bitcoin came on board, there were fears and speculations. If only People knew it would go this far, better investment would have been made.

As of May 2018 there are more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies available over the internet, all but one of which are altcoins. The altcoins include Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Ripple, NEM, Komodo and many more.

Even Bestnaija.ng has its own coins tagged ßcoins! :w:

In your opinion, what is the future of these coins?

Meanwhile, Bitcoins, the leader is not stagnant. The future if altcoins is beli6to be threatened by the introduction of Bitcoin options.

Well, with Blockchain technology improving rapidly and being integrated more into businesses, these cryptos deserve a second look.

What do you think?
images (42).jpeg

Please share...

NiceGuy
Senior

January 13th, 2020, 8:37 am

Ethereum is a good alternative coin to Bitcoin :good:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Gabbyss

February 4th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Altcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, it's cheaper in price than bitcoin, but its price continues to grow. I believe that this is a fairly promising currency for investment, but first of all you need to study the market in more detail. I know that now there are no problems in order to buy or sell cryptocurrency, there are such online exchangers as --------. This is really one of the fastest ways to exchange cryptocurrency for any other currency at the highest exchange rate.
lora768

March 26th, 2020, 9:53 am

Bitcoins are of course a very promising move. But I recently stumbled upon the realm of foreign exchange markets. And it exceeded all my expectations. I realized that if you understand the details of trading, then you really can gain profit! So you invest and then reap the benefits https://fx-list.com/pamm-forex-brokers. You need just to try!
green20
VIP VIP

May 23rd, 2020, 9:20 pm

hmm :thnk:
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information