How To Make Shoe Polish

Science And Technology news, Latest Discoveries, Innovations and breakthroughs and discussions.
Comment
jmzbolton

February 14th, 2016, 2:37 pm

POLISH PRODUCTION

How to Make Shoe Polish

CHEMICALS

Paraffin wax
Paraffin oil
Dye stuff (different colors)

EQUIPMENTS

*Source of heat, which may be gas burner, stove, firewood or charcoal for dissolving the wax.
*Small mixer,
*scale balance for weighing
*Pot
*Pouring utensils and
*Cooling equipment for the wax to set.

Production Procedure

*Put the pot on your source of heat
*Put one lump of paraffin wax into the pot and allow to dissolve
*Add about one litre of paraffin oil
*Heat up until a homogenous solution is formed
*Add one quarter of the required dye (i.e. the type of color of polish you wish to produce)
*Stir thoroughly until an even mixture is formed
*Pour into your containers and allow it to cool
*Package and store in cool dry place for sale.

Economic Viability:
This production process could be done with a start-up capital of about twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) as of the time of writing this. Since the shoe polish is a daily consumable, its return on investment could be 100% annually. But be reminded that, since you are starting out, you need some razor sharp marketing skills.

Target Market:
As stated above, you need good marketing skills, which is of course one of the skills of a good entrepreneur. You may decide to hawk your product from house to house, creating awareness for it, you can go to schools, announce in your church and other churches, go to shops and supermarkets, etc. But make sure to offer you product at a lower price than what is obtainable in the market with other products. Remember there are other polish products already in the market, so the key to success is to make good quality product and offer it at a reduced price, if not your product will remain in the shelf.

HOW TO PRODUCE ABESTOS

Due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it .

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.

If you need to learn the business either through my video or one on one contact me at 08103065665.

Please share...

korexcoded

March 8th, 2017, 7:24 am

Wher can we get all those CHEMICALs
NiceGuy
Senior

January 21st, 2020, 10:51 pm

:clap:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments