NNPC Test Format

Aptitude test guides, GMAT, TOEFL samples, solution and discussions for job recruitment, online assessments, practical tips that will help you pass these competence screening exams. Discussions and Tips on How to write CV (Curriculum Vitae) and Resumes, Including Mistakes and Guides
Comment
Merlino
Senior

March 22nd, 2011, 7:41 pm

For the shortlisted candidates for NNPC who are enquiring for the test formats, this could be useful. Found this on one of the online forums. Good luck!
For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

Please share...

My life is a puzzle...
ade22
Senior

March 23rd, 2011, 6:47 pm

Thank you dude! :w':
I am who I am...
honestibeh

December 1st, 2014, 11:56 pm

please I need d past question on soft copy. using my email at name kelesty@yahoo nd honestibeh@gmail
Isola Oluwaseun

December 3rd, 2014, 7:07 am

Please, For God sake am in need of NNPC past question and answers apptitude test in other to prepare ahead for the forthcoming exams.., I will be so grateful if u can help me out. My mail is isola_oluwaseun@yahoomcom
slimhoney10

December 4th, 2014, 11:27 am

Wanna ask if NNPC repeat questions every year??
Tommy k

December 4th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Please can you help me for the NNPC past questions, i have a last minute invite. domale2001@yahoo. Thank you. co. uk
amasbenty

July 20th, 2017, 11:54 am

please, help me out house I have 3days to prepare for DPR test. Thanks
Bhams1
Junior

November 7th, 2020, 11:40 pm

Could you guys help out with Guiness scholarship aptitude test,please?
Comment
  • Information