Who Really Is To Blame For The Failure Of A Child?

Fashion News, Trends, Nigerian fashion, cultures, family, styles, clothing, Africa and Worldwide
Comment
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 4:11 pm

Most people will say it is the Mother but what about the Father
The Religion
The School
Or the Enviroment.

Who really is to blame for the failure of a child ?
images (25).jpeg

Please share...

redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 4:13 pm

Lets discuss
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
eMade
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Well, maybe you can explain more whar you mean by failure: academic? Spiritual? Which ones?
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 4:48 pm

eMade wrote:Well, maybe you can explain more whar you mean by failure: academic? Spiritual? Which ones?
When i say failure
I mean all round

in
Academics
Career
Spiritual
eMade
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

This is a complex situation o.

Anyone can be responsible depending 9n the situation.

Even the child can be blamed especially when everyone has tried but the child just wants to be Omo ipanle
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 5:06 pm

eMade wrote:This is a complex situation o.

Anyone can be responsible depending 9n the situation.

Even the child can be blamed especially when everyone has tried but the child just wants to be Omo ipanle
At least some faults still go to the upbring
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 5:56 pm

Monobay_cw wrote:Let say, the parent
Both parents?
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 6:02 pm

Even the society is to be blamed at times
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
eMade
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 6:36 pm

AK Horsfall wrote:Even the society is to be blamed at times
Very true. But parents must try to.protect their kids from societal influence by

1. Loading them with the right values from home and from infancy. This helps
2. Spending time with gjem and not outsource parental roles to nannys, housemaids and schools
3. Showing them love and
4. Setting good examples at all times.

What i know is: everything adds together.

Every little thing a parent does helps or mars the childs chances of growing up responsible or as spoiled.

Parents, God has bestowed upon you great responsibility to upbring the child for good.

I will blame parents 80% of the time.
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 7:05 pm

eMade wrote:
Very true. But parents must try to.protect their kids from societal influence by

2. Spending time with gjem and not outsource parental roles to nannys, housemaids and schools
3. Showing them love and

Every little thing a parent does helps or mars the childs chances of growing up responsible or as spoiled.

Parents, God has bestowed upon you great responsibility to upbring the child for good.

But look at it
90% of bad things we know,was learnt in the school
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 7:22 pm

eMade wrote:

3. Showing them love and

But we also need to focus on those street Children, who have no one to lean upon.
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 7:24 pm

AK Horsfall wrote:
eMade wrote:

3. Showing them love and

But we also need to focus on those street Children, who have no one to lean upon.
Well and perfectly said
eMade
VIP VIP

May 16th, 2020, 9:46 pm

makavelli25 wrote:But look at it
90% of bad things we know,was learnt in the school
Children who are brought up well with good values from home fair better
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 17th, 2020, 11:11 am

Easy peasy,
The child
I dislike investigators
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 17th, 2020, 11:12 am

[ :thnk:quote="makavelli25"]
eMade wrote:

3. Showing them love and

But look at it
90% of bad things we know,was learnt in the school[/quote] true, especially stealing
I dislike investigators
eMade
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 11:19 am

Hernandez Nicole wrote:true, especially stealing
But if the child has been trained and taught well from home on how bad it is to steal, such influence from peers to steal may not succeed.

Parents have critical primary roles to play in a child's mental, spiritual and physical upbringing.
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 17th, 2020, 11:26 am

eMade wrote:
Hernandez Nicole wrote:true, especially stealing
But if the child has been trained and taught well from home on how bad it is to steal, such influence from peers to steal may not succeed.

Parents have critical primary roles to play in a child's mental, spiritual and physical upbringing.
:thnk:
I dislike investigators
Alexord
Junior

May 17th, 2020, 6:21 pm

When you said failure, what do you mean?
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 17th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Alexord wrote:When you said failure, what do you mean?
I dislike investigators
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 10:22 pm

i think the major cause is the parent
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 10:23 pm

followed by the environment of the child
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 10:25 pm

before talking of other factors like the school, peer groups, and etc
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 17th, 2020, 10:34 pm

green20 wrote:before talking of other factors like the school, peer groups, and etc
yes go on
I dislike investigators
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 10:42 pm

i mean the cause of child failure starts from the parents before mentioning other groups
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 10:54 pm

green20 wrote:i mean the cause of child failure starts from the parents before mentioning other groups
You know some parents are disciplinarians but still yet their kids end up wayward
Imagine a pastor child leading a robbery gang
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 11:00 pm

it depends
green20
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2020, 11:05 pm

maybe the pastor did not do the right thing at the right time, there is no way such thing can happen, unless he is not a real pastor
JMGold
Junior

May 18th, 2020, 1:21 am

Well looking at how things are in this country no one is to be blamed for our lost, you are not born with a not born with a silver spoon yes but you can give your kids that which your parent didn't gave you.
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 18th, 2020, 5:56 am

JMGold wrote:Well looking at how things are in this country no one is to be blamed for our lost, you are not born with a not born with a silver spoon yes but you can give your kids that which your parent didn't gave you.
:thnk: you made a point
I dislike investigators
Chisommoses9

May 18th, 2020, 6:48 pm

The children, some times parents make them fell bigger above all
green20
VIP VIP

May 18th, 2020, 6:51 pm

Chisommoses9 wrote:The children, some times parents make them fell bigger above all
yea, it starts from the parents
green20
VIP VIP

May 19th, 2020, 4:45 pm

Marie27 wrote:I think its the parent
yeah, i agree with you
Michael Daniel
Junior

May 19th, 2020, 10:48 pm

Sometimes despite the parents training a child can get engaged into bad company
eMade
VIP VIP

May 20th, 2020, 7:29 am

Michael Daniel wrote:Sometimes despite the parents training a child can get engaged into bad company
You're absolutely correct. In this case, the child is to blame. And the parents absolved of all blames.
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 20th, 2020, 8:26 am

eMade wrote:
Michael Daniel wrote:Sometimes despite the parents training a child can get engaged into bad company
You're absolutely correct. In this case, the child is to blame. And the parents absolved of all blames.
I dislike investigators
DopeArena
Senior

May 20th, 2020, 11:18 pm

is not about the failure but how both of them choose to handle it
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm

DopeArena wrote:is not about the failure but how both of them choose to handle it
I dislike investigators
Hernandez Nicole
Senior

May 23rd, 2020, 8:21 pm

Michael Daniel wrote:O
:thnk: in appropriate comment
I dislike investigators
green20
VIP VIP

May 26th, 2020, 6:28 am

Hernandez Nicole wrote:
Michael Daniel wrote:O
:thnk: in appropriate comment
:lol;
green20
VIP VIP

May 26th, 2020, 6:29 am

Hernandez Nicole wrote:
DopeArena wrote:is not about the failure but how both of them choose to handle it
:tu:
Comment
  • Information