10 Weird Car Hacks That Make Life Easier. Part II

Discussions and news about cars, automobiles, engines and and related developments.
Comment
swapixnigeria
Junior

February 26th, 2019, 12:26 pm

We keep on saying that a car should be your friend. To provide a good relationship you should know how to take care of your friend. Even if it is made from steel and plastic.

There small are car issues that you can solve yourself without a mechanic with the help of things available around your house. These lifehacks will improve your relationship with your car and will simplify your life.

Phone holder is not a must
If you don't have a phone holder, you can use a rubber band instead. In any case, you can find a phone holder on Swapix Nigeria.
1.jpg
Shower organizer helps with children
If you have to travel with kids take a shower organizer to keep all the bottles and creams near at hand.
2.jpg
Pool floatie is your bed
If you don't have money or just don't want to pay for a hotel just take an inflatable pool floatie with you. It can become your bed on a road trip.
3.jpg
Wind is your friend
You can cool a hot car in seconds. Just roll down one window all the way, then the other one and so on. You can either to open and close the door a few times.
4.jpg
Map is not about geography
Parked your car in an unfamiliar location? Open your phone's map and drop a pin after you parked your car. You won't have problems then getting back.
5.jpg
Car position is important
Look at your wind mirror and correct your car position. If you see the flank of your car the mirrors are positioned in the wrong way. To avoid blind spots position them so that no part of the car appears in them.
6.jpg
Keep all the car liquids in one place
Use a shower caddy for that. As simple as that.
7.jpg
Save money on scratches
The cheapest way to fix a scratch on your car is to use clear nail polish. Women sell them on Swapix Nigeria for cheap.
8.jpg
No hangers in your car?
Use a mesh bungee as a coat hangers
9.jpg
Emergency kit lifehack
Include a toilet paper, cheap phone, water, blankets and snacks in your emergency kit. You will say thank you many times when you need them.
10-min.JPG
Which other lifehacks do you use? Please, share with us in the comments below.

Please share...

Gabbyss

February 27th, 2019, 12:16 pm

Thank you very much for your advice! It's really simple and ingenious at the same time. My dad gave me his old pickup for my sweet 17 years. No, I love my Toyota, but sometimes it's very difficult to cope with it. I started looking for more information on the internet about pickups. On such portals jjj is a lot of info about the best updates for the pickup, if you are interested in these cars, it will be useful for you. I improved my truck very much. I bought the best shock absorbers, so driving off-road is a pleasure, not a punishment. I made a very comfortable interior, installed good speakers, replaced seat trim. My pickup is very comfortable when driving long distances, the car's bed turns into a really good bed for sleeping.
NiceGuy
Senior

February 5th, 2020, 4:49 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information