WHY STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM IS VERY IMPORTANT IN PROJECT WRITING

Projects, seminars, theses materials, guides and discussions forum
Comment
spencer7
Junior

January 24th, 2020, 11:47 am

Hello everyone I am here to intimate students on the importance of “statement of the problem” in research project work. Why I like focusing my articles on research is because there are so much to learn in research especially project writing. Let me first of all educate you on what statement of the problem is in research project.
The “statement of the problem” is a section of the chapter one of a research project work that identifies the reason you carried out the research and also what other researchers failed to achieve in their previous researches.
The statement of the problem in undergraduate project topics is very important because it gives you an insight of what your objectives of the study should look like. Because the aim of any project/research work is it education project topics or economics project topics etc. is to be able to solve the problem statement.
Most project/research students keep rewriting the chapter 1 the project especially the aim and objectives of the study because the problem identified in the “statement of the problem” is not addressed in the objectives of the study. Until the problems are addressed in the objectives of the study the project student keeps writing the chapter 1 of the project until he/she is able to address the problem in the objectives of the study.
You can always see sample of complete projects with statement of the problems on ProjectRegards.com
In my next article I will teach project students on how to write a good “statement of the problem”.
1_oLXAc1Tb2JRXBXuMnfDLIQ.png

Please share...

Comment
  • Information