HOW TO CONTROL SINGLE PARENTING IN NIGERIA

Projects, seminars, theses materials, guides and discussions forum
Comment
spencer7
Junior

October 24th, 2019, 11:41 am

Before I will explain how to control single parenting in Nigeria let me first of all discuss what single parenting is all about; single parenting is a situation where a parent is living with a child or children and does not have a partner. It occurs irrespective of the gender. There are so many ways to control single parenting apart from a situation that involve the death of one partner. Some of the ways to control single parenting are:
1. Understand the person you are getting married to
2. Understand that you guys are raised by different families with different cultural values
3. Understand that no one is perfect
4. Be encourage that there is no rush in marriage
5. Give into courtship before marriage
6. Then have the fear of God in you.
The effect of single parenting is much; reason being that it is not only limited to the couples involved but to the society at large ranging from behavioral pattern of the child to the educational attainment of the child. There are some very good explanations on the effect of single parenting in child behavior ...click here to view>>>. Let me conclude this article by explaining also how single parenting affect the academic performance of a child. But due to limited time and space I would love you to click here to see how single parenting affects the academic performance of a child.
single parenting
single parenting

Please share...

Comment
  • Information