Employers use LinkedIn to look for the right employees (Secret)

Discussions and tips on job search and interviews, and experiences
Comment
Hotsaint
VIP VIP

March 3rd, 2018, 9:21 pm

LinkedIn is a professional network that attracts people of different careers putting up themselves for networking. But companies that need what they have to offer come on board too. Do you know that employeers secretly hunt for new employees on Linkedin? As a career enthusiast and consultant, I do a lot of career research and self study to get enough information to talk about career stuffs and guide people. I also apply the things I've learnt to my own career. In doing this, I've learnt that LinkedIn is a very powerful tool that no serious job seeker or career person should neglect, even if you have a good paying job.
LCM-LI.png
You know I keep my LinkedIn profile updated and any new skill I learn, I put it there. And of recent, I've been getting a lot of messages like this" You appeared in 42 searches this week
You were found by people from these companies"
The annoying thing is that these companies, not just Nigerian companies, keep viewing my profile and do not contact me.

But that changed this week when the representative of a top financial company messaged me with a job description. Almost begging me to apply and even gave me his phone number to call him if I wish to speak.

Regrettably, I did not apply for the job because they wanted a Neymar and I know deep down within that am still an Mbappé. And also because I am not ready to leave my present job.
But the story here is that employers are seriously looking for the right candidates to engage. And LinkedIn is one of the tools they are using to search for these candidates

Source: please?

Please share...

Stream my latest song
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5nGO87k ... =copy-link
ItuGlobal
Senior

October 3rd, 2018, 3:23 am

But some of the job offers are quite irrelevant - that's the bitter truth.
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Hotsaint
VIP VIP

October 18th, 2018, 3:25 pm

ItuGlobal wrote:But some of the job offers are quite irrelevant - that's the bitter truth.
its true
Stream my latest song
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5nGO87k ... =copy-link
modexinfoworld
Junior

September 20th, 2019, 10:11 am

Get Your Dubai Visa @ Affordable price
 2 weeks   NGN80,000
1 Month   NGN100,000
3 Months NGN190,000
all visit vis out in 24/48 Hours 
Urgently Needed In Dubai With Good Salary
Room Attendant 
Cleaning
WAITERS and WAITRESSES 
Bricklayer/ Masonry  
Sales Manager
Warehouse Assistant
Store Keeper
Company Driver / Messenger
Security Agent
Housekeeping Attendants - Dubai
Data Entry / Administrative Coordinator
Site Engineer Mechanical Inspectors
Furniture Fixers / Furniture Helpers
Furniture Factory Helper 
Nigeria office Address: 54 Taiwo Akinsanya Street Oke-Afa, Lagos,Nigeria.
Call +971529097085 or whatsapp me on +2348144082566
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information