User Photo
#1 » by NiceGuy (m) (β1451) » May 13th, 2019, 11:40 am

I heard people complaining bitterly yesterday that Manchester United spoiled their tickets. What happened now? :excited:


Share on...
Lasting #Change is a gradual process...

(1 Likes)   eMade liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β42160) » May 13th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#3 » by 2019 (β27) » May 13th, 2019, 5:46 pm

AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

Very stupid and unreliable team mumu United :what:

User Photo
#4 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β42160) » May 13th, 2019, 6:55 pm

2019 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

Very stupid and unreliable team mumu United :what:


Continue
9372670_927466782526168210572759608766156646726164482084327jpegd09b0db8ee9ec90d3ae3ca763fc96e6ajpegjpegca22df575887bf580ad68114af32f40djpegaab29db29174c209fb4581b124ad5f03jpegff5b1e8ba7646ed667468708c49aac57_jpeg_jpegd1c5f239a7c8f541997c67e1da0c82f4.jpeg
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#5 » by eMade (f) Premium (β37236) » May 18th, 2019, 9:47 am

AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

What is GG? :shkd:
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

User Photo
#6 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β42160) » May 18th, 2019, 2:54 pm

eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

What is GG? :shkd:


:lol; GG means Goal Goal, for both sides to score goals, no matter who wins.
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#7 » by eMade (f) Premium (β37236) » May 21st, 2019, 6:18 am

AK Horsfall wrote:
eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

What is GG? :shkd:


:lol; GG means Goal Goal, for both sides to score goals, no matter who wins.

Maybe you should enlighten all on what these mean. GG, etc :excited:
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

User Photo
#8 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β42160) » May 24th, 2019, 7:16 am

eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Many people played GG, but Manchester United went goal drought

What is GG? :shkd:


:lol; GG means Goal Goal, for both sides to score goals, no matter who wins.

Maybe you should enlighten all on what these mean. GG, etc :excited:


:what: :excited:
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

Followers: NiceGuy, AK Horsfall, 2019, eMade

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   

advertise here


LOG IN

LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos