User Photo
#1 » by eMade (f) VIP (β540666) » August 2nd, 2020, 9:34 am
Are you aware that the Bestnaija's #ReferralContest #BRC S04 is now live? Check the home page for details.

Its going to be a month long! Have fun! Tell others.

bestnaija-referral-contest.gif




ABOUT
The #BRC will reward bountifully all besties who can bring on certain number of new members into the community over the season period.

REWARD: Win 2k per 10 referrals

HOW-TO
Every bestie has a unique referral code available on his/her dashboard. See your dashboard here.

There are ready-made share-on buttons for the major channels. You can share and also copy. Once anyone joins via the link or visits via your link, it is logged until registration confirmation. It makes use of cookies and can last up to 3 months.

Each activated account counts.

WINNING
Reaching the threshold makes you a winner. And winning can be in multiples.

Go to your dashboard now and start referring friends from all your social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, IG, et cetera.

Its going to be throughout August 2020!
BRC Season 4.png

Share on...


Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

(2 Likes)   eMade, Simpl2 liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by emma799 (β6) » August 2nd, 2020, 2:42 pm
how and where to see my dashboard

User Photo
#3 » by Dia mon (β10423) » August 2nd, 2020, 5:04 pm
:D: I've started referring ma'am

User Photo
#4 » by makavelli25 VIP (β17203) » August 2nd, 2020, 6:30 pm
Interesting. Let the competition start
Contact me @mydm :)

User Photo
#5 » by Dube (β553) » August 2nd, 2020, 6:42 pm
How will the person get the money if he or she wins

User Photo
#6 » by Dia mon (β10423) » August 2nd, 2020, 7:45 pm
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you

User Photo
#7 » by Dube (β553) » August 2nd, 2020, 11:36 pm
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank

User Photo
#8 » by eMade (f) VIP (β540666) » August 3rd, 2020, 6:31 am
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins

Check out previous seasons and read between the lines:
-ended-season-2-bestnaija-referral-contest-brc-now-live-t76502
And
ended-bestnaija-first-referral-contest-season-1-see-our-winners-t76422
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#9 » by Dia mon (β10423) » August 3rd, 2020, 8:35 am
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account

User Photo
#10 » by Dube (β553) » August 3rd, 2020, 10:17 am
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account
Where can i see my account on my dashboard

User Photo
#11 » by Dia mon (β10423) » August 3rd, 2020, 11:23 am
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account
Where can i see my account on my dashboard
:thnk: O gosh 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ just click your name and your profile will pop up

User Photo
#12 » by Dube (β553) » August 3rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account
Where can i see my account on my dashboard
:thnk: O gosh

User Photo
#13 » by Dube (β553) » August 3rd, 2020, 11:26 am
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account
Where can i see my account on my dashboard
:thnk: O gosh
Where will i click

User Photo
#14 » by eMade (f) VIP (β540666) » August 3rd, 2020, 11:37 am
emma799 wrote:how and where to see my dashboard
Here dashboard.php?i=referral
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#15 » by Dia mon (β10423) » August 3rd, 2020, 11:53 am
Dube wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:
Dia mon wrote:
Dube wrote:How will the person get the money if he or she wins
:thnk: it will be transferred to you
In the bank
:thnk: no, it will be transferred to your best naija account then you can withdraw to your account
Where can i see my account on my dashboard
:thnk: O gosh
Where will i click
:thnk: on your name


YOUR REACTION


:tu: :lol; :clap: :yrc: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :D:
   



LOG IN


LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos