User Photo
#1 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 7th, 2021, 5:15 pm
The EU’s drug regulator said Wednesday that blood clots should be listed as a “very rare” side effect of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine but that the jab’s benefits continue to outweigh the risks.
x
images(65).jpg


No specific risk factors, including age, have been identified for thrombosis with the AstraZeneca shot, which could stem from an immune response, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said.
The watchdog’s findings come after several countries halted the use of the vaccine following dozens of cases of people with clots in blood vessels draining from the brain after receiving jabs, some of them fatal.
“EMA’s safety committee has concluded today that unusual blood clots with low blood platelets should be listed as very rare side effects” of the AstraZeneca jab, the Amsterdam-based watchdog said in a statement.
But it stressed that it believed people should continue to take the vaccine as part of the battle against the disease.
x
“The safety committee has confirmed that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in preventing Covid-19 overall outweigh the risk of side effects,” EMA chief Emer Cooke told a news conference.
“It is saving lives.”
Despite the fact that many of the cases have been reported in women under 55, prompting a number of countries to restrict the vaccine’s use to older people, the regulator said it had not been able to pinpoint those at risk.
“Specific risk factors such as age, gender or medical history have not been able to be confirmed, as the rare events are seen in all ages,” Cooke said.
“A plausible explanation for these rare side effects is an immune response to the vaccine.”
https://guardian.ng/news/world/ema-conf ... de-effect/

Share on...


An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......



(2 Likes)   eMade, Jegz liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by Truvel (β30.60) » April 7th, 2021, 5:36 pm
They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe 4 Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

User Photo
#3 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 7th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Truvel wrote:They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

we dont want any complications
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......

User Photo
#4 » by Hydrex042 (β1.15) » April 7th, 2021, 6:11 pm
Am afraid of all these vaccines oo

User Photo
#5 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 7th, 2021, 6:27 pm
Hydrex042 wrote:Am afraid of all these vaccines oo

brotherly, you're not alone
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......

User Photo
#6 » by Truvel (β30.60) » April 7th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

we dont want any complications
No Be Dis Same Vaccine I Hear Say Kill People 4 Germany?

User Photo
#7 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 7th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Truvel wrote:
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

we dont want any complications
No Be Dis Same Vaccine I Hear Say Kill People 4 Germany?

here is a case of 19deaths.
Read uk-records-79-blood-clots-19-deaths-after-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-p249250#p249250
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......

User Photo
#8 » by Kelceeboy VIP (β174.01) » April 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm
Another virus ni o

User Photo
#9 » by yaroummu (β79.04) » April 7th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Ok

User Photo
#10 » by Peres VIP (β10.41) » April 7th, 2021, 8:15 pm
Ok

User Photo
#11 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 7th, 2021, 8:27 pm
Peres wrote:Ok

how is this "OK" ?
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......

User Photo
#12 » by Truvel (β30.60) » April 7th, 2021, 10:12 pm
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

we dont want any complications
No Be Dis Same Vaccine I Hear Say Kill People 4 Germany?

here is a case of 19deaths.
Read uk-records-79-blood-clots-19-deaths-after-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-p249250#p249250
Na Solution Dem Look Abi Na Problem? Why D Vaccine Come Turn Rat Killer Na?

User Photo
#13 » by Matthew (β1.09) » April 7th, 2021, 10:25 pm
I don't trust all these vaccines

User Photo
#14 » by Best120 (β1.48) » April 7th, 2021, 10:37 pm
Ok

User Photo
#15 » by Sammy20 (β1.16) » April 7th, 2021, 10:46 pm
Too bad

User Photo
#16 » by Sally (β2.18) » April 7th, 2021, 11:29 pm
:tu:

User Photo
#17 » by Adebig (β1.62) » April 8th, 2021, 6:44 am
Ok

User Photo
#18 » by Deon VIP (β193.42) » April 8th, 2021, 6:54 am
Truvel wrote:
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:
Deon wrote:
Truvel wrote:They Should Make Sure Dis Vaccines Are Safe Humans. We Don't Want Anoda Virus Ooo.

we dont want any complications
No Be Dis Same Vaccine I Hear Say Kill People 4 Germany?

here is a case of 19deaths.
Read uk-records-79-blood-clots-19-deaths-after-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-p249250#p249250
Na Solution Dem Look Abi Na Problem? Why D Vaccine Come Turn Rat Killer Na?

i wonder
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......

User Photo
#19 » by Sucrates (β3.41) » April 8th, 2021, 6:57 am
These guys have a mission. God eepp us

User Photo
#20 » by Peres VIP (β10.41) » April 8th, 2021, 6:58 am
Me don't like that their vaccines :yrc:

User Photo
#21 » by Dube VIP (β1,232.35) » April 8th, 2021, 7:16 am
Thats for them

User Photo
#22 » by Freezing (β2.45) » April 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
E no concern


DROP YOUR COMMENT

Login to earn βCoins for comments.
:tu: :lol; :clap: :yrc: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :D:
   

Want to earn more? Then it's time to... UPGRADE!

Premium Membership

UPGRADE TO VIP!

Join the VIP Club on Bestnaija and reap huge benefits. 



LOG IN