How is Electricity in your location?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

User Photo
#1 » by eMade (f) Premium (β38711) » March 29th, 2019, 8:18 am

Fashola: Some States Have Nearly 24-hour Power Supply. Do you agree? How's light in your area?
IMG_20190329_052404.jpg


Share on...
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

(8 Likes)   eMade, Eon, Jegz, Key7, NiceGuy, raymond042, Simpl2, Tec liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » March 29th, 2019, 1:36 pm

It has improved in my area oo, very well.
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#3 » by omolomo (β715) » March 30th, 2019, 1:52 pm

can they maintain the improvement?
I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

User Photo
#4 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » March 30th, 2019, 2:02 pm

omolomo wrote:can they maintain the improvement?


Let's watch out
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#5 » by Premia (β339) » March 31st, 2019, 5:41 am

AK Horsfall wrote:
omolomo wrote:can they maintain the improvement?


Let's watch out

Good question cos our government still have continuity problems.

User Photo
#6 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » March 31st, 2019, 6:34 am

Premia wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
omolomo wrote:can they maintain the improvement?


Let's watch out

Good question cos our government still have continuity problems.


True
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#7 » by Favour12 (β276) » April 26th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Light is improved
Flash

User Photo
#8 » by Favour12 (β276) » May 4th, 2019, 10:11 am

No light in my area got even worse
Flash

User Photo
#9 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » May 4th, 2019, 11:04 am

Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#10 » by Favour12 (β276) » May 4th, 2019, 11:44 am

AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
you dont understand. From where am staying, light is improved but from the place i was born. Its not
Flash

User Photo
#11 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » May 4th, 2019, 1:50 pm

Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
you dont understand. From where am staying, light is improved but from the place i was born. Its not


OK. :mrgreen: :lol;
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#12 » by Favour12 (β276) » May 4th, 2019, 1:52 pm

AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
you dont understand. From where am staying, light is improved but from the place i was born. Its not


OK. :mrgreen: :lol;
what? is it realy that funny?
Flash

User Photo
#13 » by AK Horsfall Premium (β44335) » May 4th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
you dont understand. From where am staying, light is improved but from the place i was born. Its not


OK. :mrgreen: :lol;
what? is it realy that funny?


Where you are staying, where you were born. :mrgreen:
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#14 » by Favour12 (β276) » May 4th, 2019, 1:59 pm

AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:
Favour12 wrote:Light is improved

You said this

Favour12 wrote:No light in my area got even worse

Now you are saying this again? Na wetin we go take?
you dont understand. From where am staying, light is improved but from the place i was born. Its not


OK. :mrgreen: :lol;
what? is it realy that funny?


Where you are staying, where you were born. :mrgreen:
realy
Flash

Followers: eMade, AK Horsfall, omolomo, Favour12

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   

advertise here


LOG IN

LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos